Monday, April 5, 2021

3mm and 2mm Romans Legionaries

To get a sense of scale with 3mm miniatures here is a picture of (from left to right) 2mm Roman Legionaries from Irregular Miniatures, 3mm Roman Legionaries from Pico Armor/Oddzial Osmy, 6mm  Roman Legionaries from Baccus Miniatures and a good old fashion green army man for scale.




Here are a few pictures of a completed 3mm Roman Legionaries unit on a 40x20mm base




I am looking forward to getting a whole Legion painted up. I plan to use a each unit to represent a Cohort or 480 men (there are 48 individual figures on the base so I would need 10 to make an actual Cohort).      



1 comment:

  1. They look grand Zookie, I am looking forward to seeing more of these. I have recently been considering 2 and 3mm for Warmaster Ancients.
    If you could stick a follow widget on your blog I would follow you.
    Regards,
    Paul.

    ReplyDelete

Random additions

I completed a unit of Roman cavalry. Specifically Equites Legionis. I think they turned out well. These are from O8 miniatures bought throug...